Friday, August 29, 2014

You're not good enough to be an a-hole.

Tonight we watched a CFL game. My original plan was to post about that, but there were too many Canadians watching and talking at the same time: an aunt, uncle, sister, mother and husband. I couldn't keep up if I tried. At half-time of that game, we peeked at the first 10 minutes of a recorded episode of Hard Knocks.

In the opening segment, a special teams coach was giving it to the players, reeeeallly giving it to them. "Like a man. I'll say it to your face!" And then a lot of #@*&!%, &@$%#*!!!  And more, %$@*%&$@!!!  The best was, "You're not good enough to be an asshole!"

J - HA! I'm going to use that one.  (And then posts it as his Facebook status)
A - I wish I could talk like that sometimes to students in my office! See those grades!?! Do you!? You're not good enough to skip class. And, by the way, $@*%*&!!!

Stay $%*&$@! Tuned, you @*% $!&@!$!

Boardwalk Empire starts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment