Monday, August 11, 2014

Maybe you'll giggle, too.

Welcome to A and J's world of conversation. . . while we watch things. As I would sit and watch The Voice, my husband, who claimed he wasn't watching and was opening, sorting, organizing his sports card collection, decided he had some input about what he was hearing on the show. Only slightly annoyed, it mostly made me laugh (even though I didn't want to because I usually disagreed with his opinion). Then, I noticed that while he was watching, I don't know, the Jays or the Roughriders, I certainly had some opinions of my own.

I think we're funny. So if anything, this blog is just an archive of our conversations for me to look back on when I need to giggle. Try it, maybe you'll giggle, too.

Stay tuned,
A and J

1 comment:

  1. You two are funny! I can't wait until Lucy starts sharing her comments!

    ReplyDelete