Monday, August 11, 2014

Romantic comedy night (my choice).

I asked my husband to watch Crazy, Stupid, Love. with me last night.


After only two Jacob Palmer scenes:
J - What's his story? I already don't like him.
When Cal is moving out and giving instructions on how to care for the lawn:
(Almost simultaneously)
A - You would be sad to leave your yard behind.
J - I bet he's sad he has to leave his yard.

A - You can have it. I'm not staying.
J - You got it all planned out already, huh?


Then, after this exchange:

Cal Weaver: I miss you, Em. I made an effort when we were younger, didn't I? I mean, miniature golf and dancing. You were such a great dancer.
Emily Weaver: I had to be, you were such a good miniature golfer.
Cal Weaver: I just, I don't know, I guess I got lazy. I got...I got boring, is what I got.
J - Are you making me watch this for a reason? Did I get boring? (as he's folding towels)
A - Nooooo.
(and then we went to bed at 9:30pm)

Stay tuned.
I get to watch one of the Star Wars movies next; the one that comes after the last one he asked me to watch (about a year ago). . . can't wait.

A and J
(photos from Huffington Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment