Friday, August 22, 2014

OITNB, wait, what?

While we sat around waiting for the new episode of Hard Knocks, J asks if I want to watch an episode of Orange. We are trying to get through season 2.

I remind you, this was his suggestion. I don't even need to tell you which episode - completely irrelevant. J probably doesn't even know which episode we watched. And, there are no spoilers here.

J - Wait. Is she free? Where is she going?

J - What happened? He got shot?

J - Hold on. I didn't have my glasses on. Who was that?

Yep. So that's it. Glad he suggested that WE watch the show.

Stay tuned. You never know what J will want to fake-watch next!

P.S.  J was out of the room when HK began. It was about two whole seconds into the opening surgery scene.

J - Did I miss anything?
A - It seriously just started.
J - Who is that?
A - It JUST started.
J - So they didn't say who that is?
A - (sigh). I don't know. I wasn't paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment